- You are here:
- GT Home
ISMR 2020 will be held virtually from November 18 - 20, 2020!
The 2020 International Symposium on Medical Robotics (ISMR) will be hosted on the campus of Georgia Tech from November 18-20, 2020. ISMR 2020 will feature keynotes, semi-plenary talks, and workshop(s)/tutorial(s), in addition to oral/poster presentations. ISMR 2020 will bring together people from engineering, medicine, and industry, who are working in various areas within the field of medical robotics, thereby creating a common platform for exchanging ideas and fostering future developments in the field.
- ISMR 2020 Call for Late-Breaking Results (Poster Presentations):
February 5, 2020
- ISMR 2020 Workshop/Tutorial Submission Deadline:
January 15, 2020
- Keynote and Semi-Plenary Speakers Announced
- ISMR 2020 Paper Submission Deadline:
December 15, 2019
- ISMR 2020 Call for Papers